The VCE English exam will take place on the 28th of October. Reflecting on your learning in regards to the Context is a good beginning point for revision of the Creating and Presenting Area of Study.
We can do some of this collaboratively by using the web tools at our disposal. One such tool we have at our disposal is our Encountering Conflict wallwisher page. Take some time to look over our initial comments and build upon the discussion drawing from your personal understanding of the Context that you have developed over the year.
Make comments about:
- general issues and topics that you have come across during your exploration of the Context
- parts of the set texts that highlighted conflict at work in peoples' lives
- the impact of conflict on different groups of people
- the types of conflict that exist in society
- what is fair and unfair in our world
- events in the set texts that made you think differently about things
- information/ideas in the set text that taught you something new
- recent conflicts dominating the news